Of Blades & Tails
A turn-based RPG that is action-oriented but rewards a thoughtful approach. Explore a fantastic land populated by different animal tribes. Follow the main story or hunt for treasures in ancient ruins and mysterious dungeons. Develop your character and gain powerful equipment.187 (2)
스팀 최근 평가
스팀 모든 평가
3. 평가 (공사중)
2. 가격 (KRW)
갱신: 5개월 전
원가: ₩ 14,500
판매가: ₩ 14,500
6. 게임 소개
A turn-based RPG that is action-oriented but rewards a thoughtful approach. Discover a fantastic land populated by different animal tribes.
You play Riff, a clever member of the tribe of foxes. A chain of unfortunate events involves you in a quest of vital importance to all the peace-loving creatures of the realm. You will have to leave your home village and explore the world to become strong enough to stand up to evil. (In other words: There will be a storyline but it's still in the making!)
The game is inspired by classic Hack & Slays like Diablo and turn-based RPGs like Rogue's Tale or Stoneshard. However there is no permadeath in this game. Your progress is always saved once you enter a new area.
As you explore the land, you'll gain experience and unlock new abilities. Not all inhabitants will be friendly to you. Some will help you with information, others are only interested in trading, and still others will get in your way.
Improve your equipment and collect useful resources in the environment to have a decisive advantage in battle.
- Turn-based Combat that allows for quick action or strategic planning
- An Open World with lots of places to discover
- A fresh, animalistic setting in a vibrant pixel art look
- Procedural generated dungeons and caves
- A Main Storyline and various side quests
- Classless Character Development with many abilities to unlock
- Equipment of different qualities and Unique Items with special powers
- Hunt giant bugs or gather herbs and other useful resources
- Many Enemy Types with different skills that may require tactical decisions
- Trade with rats and other profit-seeking animals
- ... and more to come!
The game is still in early development and more details will follow!
👉 Don't forget to wishlist - it helps me a lot!