Magic 2014 — Duels of the Planeswalkers
Ignite your spark with Magic 2014 — Duels of the Planeswalkers! With over 12 million fans, discover what makes Magic: The Gathering the world’s premier trading card game.Become a Planeswalker and travel the planes of existence unleashing a torrent of spells and creatures to devastate your opponents.132 (0)
2. 가격 (KRW)
5. 트레이딩 카드
6. 게임 소개
The Special Edition includes the following:
- Magic: The Gathering 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers Base Game
- Soundtrack: Planar themes and the licensed I Fight Dragons song as MP3s
- Wallpapers: 5 desktop wallpapers; in multiple sizes
- eBook: “Return To Ravnica” novella in PDF format
- 10x Foil Conversions. Early access to foiled cards for the 10 Base game decks
게임 정보Ignite your spark with Magic 2014 — Duels of the Planeswalkers!
With over 12 million fans, discover what makes Magic: The Gathering the world’s premier trading card game.
Become a Planeswalker and travel the planes of existence unleashing a torrent of spells and creatures to devastate your opponents. Prove yourself in combat against Chandra Nalaar—a fiercely independent Planeswalker with an affinity for fire and quick temper—then battle your way through the planes to face the mysterious villain trying to pull Chandra’s strings.
Explore the rich storyline of Magic 2014 and fire up your game:
- The best way to learn to play Magic: A detailed tutorial makes it easy to get started.
- Deck building: Open virtual booster packs of Magic cards to build decks and battle in single-player and multiplayer modes.
- Hours of game play: Discover 10 new decks, each with many new cards to unlock, plus campaigns to complete, encounters to overcome, and challenges to decipher.
- 10 decks; each with cards to unlock
- 250+ cards unlockable through gameplay
- Single player Campaign across the planes of Shandalar, Ravnica, Alara, Innistrad and Zendikar; plus 11 revenge matches
- 4 Deadly opponents, including the Planeswalker Chandra Nalaar
- Multiplayer modes; including Two-Headed giant and custom games
- Sealed Play Mode; introduces deck building
- 10 puzzling challenges