Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience.
As both the playing characters AND the game master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
- The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
- Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
- Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
- Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
- As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
- New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
- The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
- More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
- Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
Group of Masters
Unlock all masters.
Play with all characters in game.
The Open Minded
Play with all classes in game.
Buy all goodies in game.
Visit every single place in game.
Buy the highest armor upgrade available.
Unlock the Barbarian class.
Unlock the Bard class.
Blacksmith Level Up!
Make the blacksmith dance.
Where the Journey Begins
Finished the campaign.
Roll 1 in any random roll.
Roll 20 in any random roll.
Kill a dragon.
Clear a dungeon.
Master of Dungeons
Clear 10 dungeons.
Dungeon Crawler Kind of Person
Clear 50 dungeons.
Kill an elite minion.
Ain't Nobody Got Time For That
Finish the storyline as fast as you can (less than 365 days but you may extend that to 465).
Say Hi to the Game Devs!
Unlock the Game Developers that made the game.
Thanks For Choosing Us <3
Complete a campaign using all 5 Game Developers as characters.
Rise From Your Grave
Continue the game after a game over.
What Is Your Gold Level?
Earn 9.001 golds.
The Big Spender
Spend 9.001 golds.
Unlock the Hunter class.
Is This My Kitchen?
Visit your Kitchen inside the game.
Unlock the Knight class.
Reach Level 15 in any character.
Reach Level 30 in any character.
Level 30 Elite Group
Reach Level 30 in every character of your group.
Level 30 (x3)
Reach Level 30 in a trio.
Reach Level 5 in any character.
Here Comes a New Challenger!
Unlock a new master.
Hit That Vein
Gather a grindstone by mining veins.
Gather 10 grindstones from veins.
Win a battle with 7 monsters.
Unlock the Necromancer class.
What a Waste!
Use a potion while full health.
Unlock the Shaman class.
Wow, You Must Love That Spell!
Reach Level 15 in a specific Spell.
Buy the highest weapon upgrade available.
Choose a weird combination of character and class.