Step into the world of the ancient Orient. Control a city or tribe from the dawn of Chinese history, and turn it into a great empire. Develop your land, create great cities, raise huge armies and fight epic wars. Advance your technology, culture and religion to create one of mankind’s great civilizations. All the action takes place on one spectacular game map that brings to life the mountains, forests, plains and deserts of China. Zoom in close to review your troops and see your peasants toiling, or zoom out for a strategic overview. Plan your battles, end your turn, and then watch as your armies obey your orders, with hundreds of soldiers battling right on the game map. FEATURES
- Start out as a single nation or tribe, starting from humble beginnings with a single settlement and expand your empire and develop your culture with the aim of becoming the universally recognized Son of Heaven and ruler of the world.
- Persuade the other factions to recognize you as such by either military force, or by diplomatic persuasion.
- Play as one of 24 different factions each with their own special bonuses or penalties.
- Vast beautifully rendered map featuring an attractive and authentic depiction of the landscape of China and Mongolia.
- Large scale battles with hundreds or thousands of soldiers, depicted in detail right on the game map. Watch skilled armies and reinforcements go to battle, according to the battle orders and formations set by the player.
- Fully animated 3D models, with variations in face and clothing for each model, including infantry, cavalry, chariot and artillery units, as well as naval forces.
- Long seamless zoom range lets you step right into the game world or zoom out for a strategic overview.
- Develop your settlements by constructing buildings and developing the landscape around them, build markets and ports to enable trade by land and water.
- Elaborate research tree including technology as well as cultural, philosophical and religious developments.
- Many other elements will determine the outcome of you quest for dominance such as Leaders, Sieges, Unrest and Rebellion, and Authority and Culture ratings.
- As Emperor, set edicts, laws and decrees to balance power and move into a glorious new Era, with new technologies and military units that change the game!
- Conquer together or betray your allies. Anything goes in multiplayer mode, supporting up to 15 players.
- Join the official Discord to find new allies for multiplayer, discuss strategies and receive the latest tips & tricks: https://discord.gg/6Kgnk5z
Win a naval battle with at least four ships per side.
Appoint an advisor.
Win the Three Kingdoms scenario as either Heishan or White Wave Bandits.
Capture a city with a rammed earth or brick wall.
Build a Famous Buddhist Temple.
Upgrade a settlement to a large city.
Kill three thousand enemy soldiers in one game.
Win the Three Kingdoms scenario as Cao Cao.
Win a naval battle.
Win the Three Kingdoms scenario via a cultural victory as The Five Pecks and having at least 5 Famous Daoist Temples.
Reach turn 100.
Found five settlements.
Complete a multi-player game.
Win a cultural victory in the Warring States scenario playing Lu.
Win the Grand Campaign scenario by a conquest victory using any farming faction.
Found twelve settlements.
Start a custom game.
Win a cultural victory in the Time of the Mongols scenario playing a Muslim faction and having at least 5 Great Mosques.
Control one hundred hexes of farmland.
Win a battle with at least sixteen units on each side.
Win the Life of Genghis Khan scenario with a conquest victory.
Win a total of one thousand battles.
Conquer ten settlements controlled by peasant rebels in one game.
High and Mighty White
Win a cultural victory in the Time of the Mongols scenario playing Xi Xia and having at least 5 Famous Buddhist Temples.
Recruit fifty cavalry units in one game.
Win the Grand Campaign scenario by a conquest victory using any herding faction.
Kill one thousand enemy soldiers in one game.
Issue a Kurultai edict.
Issue an edict.
Win the Three Kingdoms scenario as Liu Bei.
Kill 2000 men in one game with Lu Bu's bodyguard unit.
Build a Famous Legalist School.
Win the Grand Campaign scenario with every faction.
Have one thousand gold income per turn from trade.
Upgrade a copper, gold or jade scrape to a mine.
Appoint a minister.
Conquer a settlement that has rebelled against you.
Have three other factions as vassals.
Build a Summer Palace.
Win the Grand Campaign scenario by a cultural victory using any faction.
Win a conquest victory in the Time of the Mongols scenario using a Christian faction.
Build a Legendary Shrine.
Build a Royal Palace.
Qin Shi Huang
Win a conquest victory in the Warring States scenario playing Qin.
Move the location of a horde settlement.
Build a ship unit.
Found a new settlement.
Son Of Heaven
Win the Grand Campaign scenario by a Son of Heaven victory using any faction.
Win the Three Kingdoms scenario as Sun Jian.
Sword of Islam
Win a conquest victory in the Time of the Mongols scenario using a Muslim faction.
Put four terror skulls on an enemy city.
Control a Famous Taoist Temple, a Famous Buddhist Temple, a Famous Confucian Temple, A Famous Legalist School, and a Famous Mohist School at the same time.
Win three games of any type.
Connect two of your settlements with a trade route.
Have thirty different encounters in one game.
Win the Three Kingdoms scenario three times with three different factions.
Win the Time of the Mongols scenario.
Win the Warring States scenario.
Win a battle with at least eight units on each side.