Crying Suns is a tactical rogue-lite that puts you in the role of a space fleet commander as you explore a mysteriously fallen empire. In this story rich experience inspired by Dune and Foundation, each successful run will uncover the truth about the Empire... and yourself as well.46 (3)
2. 가격 (KRW)
5. 트레이딩 카드
6. 게임 소개
Advanced Tactics update
The “Advanced Tactics” update is a free extension that includes a wide series of new battle features and other support abilities:
- New weapons, new squadrons, new auxiliary systems for battleships and brand new officers abilities.
- Unlockable battleships are now equipped with a unique and specific technological modifier, requiring players to adapt their strategies depending on battleships’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Players will also find additional neutral units on the battlefield that each opponent can “capture” to gain territorial advantage.
- New AI enemy behaviors have been added, requiring players to carefully adapt and vary their tactical response.
- Finally, players will find a new type of POI (points of interest) where they will be able to upgrade their squadrons: The “OMNI Forge”.
We also worked with our localization team to add a new language: Japanese!
If you already own Crying Suns, it should update the new content automatically. Advanced Tactics update is included free for anyone who purchases the game from this point forward.
When FTL meets Foundation... and Dune
Crying Suns is a tactical rogue-lite that puts you in the role of a space fleet commander as you explore a mysteriously fallen empire.
In this story rich experience inspired by Dune and Foundation, each successful run will uncover the truth about the Empire... and yourself as well.
- Space exploration in a procedurally-generated universe
- Tactical fights between battleships and their squadron fleets
- More than 300 possible story events
- A deep and dramatic storyline structured in 6 chapters
- A dark and disturbing atmosphere inspired by our favorite S-F universes (Foundation, Dune, Battlestar Galactica)
The story: The epic journey of a clone
After 700 years of peace and prosperity, the Galactic Empire has suddenly been shattered into pieces. The OMNIs, god-like machines which did everything for their human masters, have mysteriously shut down. And humankind, having long since lost the ability to survive on its own, is dangerously close to extinction. But somewhere in a far corner of the Galaxy is Gehenna, a planet of ice and rock and a top-secret facility that is the pinnacle of Imperial Tech and also humanity’s last chance.
You are a clone of Admiral Ellys Idaho, a weapon fashioned from flesh, the best Imperial Admiral ever to battle in the stars and you have just been awoken on this planet by its strange and darkly-humorous Guardian, Kaliban, the last functional OMNI to exist.
Your mission: skillfully command a battleship through the Empire's now chaotic, violent clusters ––where one wrong move could be your last–– as you try to reactivate the OMNIs and save the future of all humankind. But you must leave Gehenna now.... for time has almost run out.