Pathologic 2 is a groundbreaking open-world horror RPG. Resist the plague. Make medicine. Heal people. Perform an autopsy. Trade to get what you need. Fight and kill if necessary. Survive. Struggle with an outbreak in a secluded rural town that is rapidly turning into hell.538 (0)
스팀 최근 평가
스팀 모든 평가
2019년 5월 24일
*음성이 지원되는 언어
*음성이 지원되는 언어
3. 평가 (공사중)
2. 가격 (KRW)
갱신: 3개월 전
원가: ₩ 36,000
판매가: ₩ 36,000
5. 트레이딩 카드
6. 게임 소개
Pathologic 2 is a narrative-driven dramatic thriller about fighting a deadly outbreak in a secluded rural town. The town is dying. Face the realities of a collapsing society as you make difficult choices in seemingly lose-lose situations. The plague isn’t just a disease. You can’t save everyone.
The plague is devouring the town. The chief local healer is dead, and you are now to take his place. You’ll have to look for unexpected allies. The local kids are hiding something. Try playing by their rules.
You only have 12 days.
- 12 days in an odd town ravaged by a deadly disease.
- Time is of the essence: if you don’t manage it carefully, it’ll simply run out. You’ll have to choose how to spend the priceless minutes you have.
- Survival thriller. You’ll have to manage your bodily functions, offsetting hunger, thirst, exhaustion, and so on. It doesn’t boil down to scavenging resources. Surviving on your own is hard; you’ll have to win over allies.
- An uphill battle. Managing your bodily parameters may seem bearable at first, and as time goes by, it becomes harder and harder. Your own body is only waiting for an opportunity to give up and betray you. Things are changing from bad to worse and the odds are stacked against you.
- A duel with an enemy you can’t kill. Your main foe is the plague itself, an incorporeal and malevolent entity that you have to defeat… without having the means to. It’s more powerful and more treacherous than you can imagine.
- Loot, murder, mug, steal, barter, beg… or don’t. You need resources to survive, and it’s up to you how to obtain them.
- The fights are short, ungraceful, and vicious. They’re not always lethal though. Many people—yourself included—would prefer to exchange their wallet for their life.
Give names to all who are tongue-tied and mute
Witness all dreams—including those you'd rather not
One For All
Face the future with Lara, Grief, and Stakh
Watch every pantomime
Witness another Sky
Repay kindness in kind
Return what you didn't deserve
Touch the thing that produces time
Try your hand at train-summoning
See the Town's history on the walls
Become cursed to remain silent… sometimes
Disperse all Reflections
"Why? What was the purpose of my life?"
Find out if the immortal soul exists
L'appel du Vide
Hear the Plague's voice
Fate No More
Refuse fate—and face the consequences
Trade with children twenty-seven times
Wait with a friend for the next day to come